* Identify and train the potential entrepreneurs in region;* Impart basic managerial knowledge and understanding;
* Provide post-training assistance;
* Develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality and motivation;
* Analyze the environmental issues related to the proposed project;
* Help in selecting the right type of project and products;
* Formulate the effective and profitable project;
* Enhance industrial development
* Acquire necessary managerial skills required to run the industrial unit.
* Acquaint and appreciate the required social responsibility / entrepreneurial discipline.
Important Topics :
Small Business Planning : Market Survey , Project Report Preparation & Basic Startup Problem.
Small Business Opportunities : Project AppraisingTechniques, Marketing Opportunities & Competition, Financial Feasibility Analysis.
Small Business Management Skills : Fundamentals, Financial With Costing & Accounting, Raising Funds, Marketing Management, Taxation.
Legal Business Structure : Sole Propietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Co-operative, Limited Liability.
Regulatory Requirements of Business : Statutory Compliances, Clearance & Approval.
Venue :- NIESBUD, A-23 Sector-32, Noida.
Date :- 12th Sept To 13th Sept 2015.
Time :- 10:00 am To 5:00 pm
Email :- email@example.com
Website :- NIESBUD